Many teams don't do agile retrospectives right. RetroBox helps you facilitate retrospectives in the best way possible, without ever leaving your Slack screen.
New to retrospectives and wondering why do retrospectives in the first place? Please read our blog posts.
- No sign up required. Just install the app in your Slack workspace and let everyone use it immediately
- All on Slack: no jumping between Slack UI - Web UI
- Remote friendly
- Privacy, we are GDPR-compliant by design: We store only the data needed for operating as an app, and we delete it as soon as you finish your retrospective
- Avoid biases: recency bias, anchoring, anonymous feedback
- Custom style retrospectives in addition to the classics like 4Ls, Mad/Sad/Glad
- Voting on which feedback items to talk about
- Continuous feedback culture by putting retrospective sessions on repeat
- Trusted by over 150 small and large companies around the world
- Agile and nifty team looking after you: We improve the product based on user feedback rather quickly
- Webhooks support so you can build applications on top of the retrospective data your webhook receives. API documentation here
- Run it in your own infra: subject to contract. We can provide you with a RetroBox binary that you can run in your own infra so you can manage the database and the service yourself. Please get in touch on email@example.com if you are interested.
What people say about RetroBox
"RetroBox is quite simply the best way to run a retro - removes bias, super easy to use and the team loved it" - Chris Samiullah (Founder/Tech Lead/Engineer) @ Coursemaker.org
"RetroBox has been amazing for surfacing priorities and driving interesting conversations. It's made our retros much more efficient, particularly with a remote team, and the fact it's within Slack makes it easy for new team members to understand" - Bobby Chucas (Product Manager) @ Zoopla
"Our tribe likes to use RetroBox for our bi-weekly sessions. It keeps everyone engaged and allows us to keep an eye on our biggest challenges" - Jakub Borys (Engineering Manager) @ Babylon Health
"I have always personally found using existing tools like Trello, Miro, even good old post-its more clunky than it needs to be for retros. RetroBox is a seamless way for the team to run a retro and we use it for all of our retros now, it is great how easy it is to keep a record of everything on the slack channel. Being able to add feedback at any point so easily really helps to remove recency bias from our retros." - Alex Georgio (Data Scientist) @ Skyscanner
"Retrobox has eliminated recency bias in our retros and our engineers are more engaged and honest than ever. My retros are finally surfacing real pain points that we can correct." - Dan Chowdhury (Engineering Manager) @ Sainsbury's Tech